Coming up is the babysitting job description written for resume. You must add this job description along with your resume and the relevant keywords.
You may make a selection of five to six statements, which are most ideal and can be related to requirements of the employer.
In the light of you possessing experience working as a babysitter, you can change the phrases into past tense.
Job Description for Babysitting Resume
- Planning, preparing and arranging nutritious meals prepared for kids.
- Bathe and dress-up kids
- Maintain cleanliness in the areas of dining after the meals have been taken
- Strictly follow the rules related to dieting within the family
- Maintain the list of grocery
- Change and keep the children’s towels, sheets and clothes sanitized and clean
- Ironing of children’s clothes
- Do the shopping for children as instructed by their parents
- Carrying out the laundry for children
- Accompanying the children in activity clubs and parks for recreation
- Keeping the children’s bathrooms in order all through the working hours
- Perform jobs related to children every day as instructed by the parents
- Transporting the children to and from the bus stop or the school
- Organization of activities related to play group and getting together with the children of the neighbourhood
- Preparing and packing the lunches for children
- Vacuuming the rooms and areas, which are used by the children
- Aligning and organizing the children’s play areas and bedroom
- Supervising the children’s activities when they are in their rooms or using the play areas
- Walk the dog at evenings, and take care for the other pets at home
- Managing the laundry of the family as a whole (like towels /sheets and other linens)
- Carrying out shopping for grocery and run the vital errands
- Overseeing and assisting the children with their homework