Janitors are custodians and housekeepers, who usually work in schools, hospitals, government organizations, hotels, etc. Their major responsibility is to keep these establishments clean and organized. If you are also seeking a job for this profile, then you need to make a resume that can provide the details of your qualifications and professional backgrounds.
An organized resume helps you to get selected for an interview call in any organization. To guide you more on this, we have provided a sample resume for the job position of a Janitor. This can assist you to prepare a well written janitorial resume with the necessary information so that you can leave an upbeat impression on the employer.
Janitorial Resume Sample
35 Sheridan Avenue, Forest Grove, Oregon: 97116
Contact: (999) 999-7777
Email id: CraigL444@yahoomail.com
Seeking a suitable Janitorial profile, for demonstrating my best cleaning abilities and ensuring the hygienic conditions, for a renowned organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Two and half years of experience in cleaning, as a Janitor.
- Highly skilled in organizing and sanitizing the various work areas.
- Profound knowledge of functioning different cleaning machines.
- Proficient to clean around 3,000 square feet area, in an hour.
- Proven capability to work in a team and take instructions from Supervisor.
- Exceptional talent to activate and repair the minor maintenance on buffers, floor polishers, and vacuum cleaners.
- Demonstrate skills in following maximum safety measures and employee regulations.
- Performed in overnight shifts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiatives.
- Proven physical determination, required for a janitor.
Ability to make use of different machines
2+ years of knowledge in MS Excel, word, and Access
Vigorously took part in the ‘Oregon’s environmental program’, for spreading awareness regarding globalisation and green living, among the Oregon’s population.
Brightside Academy (Oregon)
Day & Night Janitor
June 20010- at Present
- Clean all the front areas of the company.
- Constantly maintain the highest standard of customer service.
- Follow the policies and code of ethics of the organization.
- Conduct all the additional tasks vigorously, assigned by management.
- Show Health and Safety sense to other workers.
- Vacant and clean the waste containers.
- Remove waste papers and garbage, on a daily basis.
- Vacuum-clean all the rugs and carpets of the office areas, lobbies, and passages.
- Wash and disinfect all the water coolers.
- Shine the glasses of doors and windows, every day.
- Keep all the office furniture dirt-free.
Alexandria High School, Forest Grove, Oregon
High School Diploma – 2009
Heating, Venting, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) Certificate