A Nanny resume furnishes essential information about potential childcare to the parents. Therefore, while writing your resume, ensure that you have represented all the requisite details regarding your skills and experience in an organized manner. Here is the Nanny resume sample. Modify it according to your own requirements.
Nanny Resume Sample
1863 North Broadway, Toledo, Ohio 43204
Contact: (440) 631- 2845
To obtain a position of Nanny with XYZ Agency, where formal training and previous experience are utilized, to provide academic and physical growth to children.
Summary of Qualifications
- More than 2 years as a professional Nanny.
- In-depth knowledge of co-ordinating and scheduling the activities of children.
- Legally certified to work.
- Have an understanding of emotions and behaviour of kids.
- Ability to handle more than one child simultaneously.
- Ability to handle kid’s tantrums.
- Knowledge of preparing snacks and meals for children, dressing, ironing and shopping according to children’s need.
- Able to bathe babies and change diapers.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, interaction, and childcare skills.
- Have an understanding of the wants of children and their special requirements.
- Housekeeping skills
- Accuracy at a high level and attention to detail
- Skilled in MS Excel and Word
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Good verbal communication and written skills
Apex Nanny Agency (Waterville, Maine)
January 2012- Present
- Taking care of two children in the employer’s house.
- Dress them properly at bedtime and before school, even wash and iron their clothing properly.
- Help kids in making of craft materials and assist them to use this stuff.
- Handle interventions between children, when clashes arise.
- Ensure the social interaction with other children.
- Schedule activities and oversee playtime for proper development.
- Prepare and serve breakfast and lunch.
- Report on situations that are required to be addressed by the parents.
- Maintain a diary of all the activities, on a daily basis.
Menorah Child Care Agency (Columbus, Ohio)
June 2011 – January 2012
- Dropped and picked up the children from school.
- Helped children with their homework.
- Prepared meals and snacks for children.
- Took babies to the park and recreational areas.
- Got involved in activities like reading, games, exercise, outing, arts and crafts.
- Change diapers.
- Watch children’s activities like rest periods and meal.
- Bathe and dressed infants.
- Washed and ironed the clothes.
- Carried out extra housekeeping duties.
High School Diploma- 2007
Childhood Development Certification- 2010
First Aid Certification- 2008
CPR Certification- 2009