You should not just mention the experience and accomplishments gained by you all through your academic years, but your resume for the car detailer must also contain the outstanding communication skills and the interpersonal skills exemplified by creativity, problem solving, as well as vehicular management. The employer gets acquainted with the level of expertise and experience that have been acquired by you all through the years you have served for the company.
The following sample resume for the position of car detailer has got the magnetism to grab the attention of any reader. It also multiplies the chances of making him call the candidate for an interview.
Sample Car Detailer Resume
123 Illustrated Road – Northampton, CA 43892
Mobile 987 654 4321,
Aspiring for the post of a Car Detailer at Car for Rent which can further make use of knowledge and skills pertaining to cleaning and maintenance of cars.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Close to four years of experience working as a retailer for Zoom Motors in California
- Having a heap of experience when it comes to manual cleaning of cars
- Capable of determining the requirement for antifreeze, gas, windshield fluid, and oil
- Possess excellent information regarding the solution of common problems related to mechanical troubles
- Well acquainted with rules and practices related to driving
- Was awarded as the Employee of the month- October 2000
- Did the formulation of a plan for training driving rules. This also included the new detailers at the motoring institute
October 2010 – Present
Daihatsu Motors – Southampton, MA
- Take care of the listing related to cleaning supplies
- Proper parking and arrangement of cars for display or subsequent sale
- Checking whether the stickers related to service and the number plates are on the car
- Cleaning the interiors by using a vacuum cleaner and adding the air freshener
- Polish the car and applying maintenance standards on portions like mats, windows, and windshield.
- Clean the car both externally and internally by hand or the use of equipments like brushes
Hold a Diploma in High School – 2005
OTHER CAPABILITIES AND SPECIAL SKILLS
- In possession of a valid driving license topped by a clean record on the road
- Can work with the same efficiency overtime even on weekends
- Can maintain a standing posture for a long time
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills