An effective Administrative Assistant resume can assist you in obtaining your dream job. Include your qualifications, special skills, accomplishments, and experience in your resume. Your objective should clearly define your job target. If you are going to apply for a position of Administrative Assistant, review the job description and prepare your resume, with the help of given below sample resume.
Administrative Assistant Sample Resume
5234 Grand Avenue, Springdale
Contact: (479) 842- 4201
Email id: email@example.com
To contribute through my clerical, accounting, office-management, and communication skills as an Administrative Assistant, and to serve at a challenging position, in a venerated organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Ability to make use of computers for database management, spreadsheet, and word-processing.
- Ability to operate phone systems, copiers, videoconferencing, and fax machines.
- Skilled in customer-service.
- Proficient in multitasking with the utmost professionalism.
- Knowledge of electronic filing systems, for keeping records.
- Proficient in planning meetings, managing calendars, organizing front office, composing documents, screening calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Typing speed: 65 words per minute
- Excellent punctuation and grammar
- General Book-keeping
- Customer Service
- Interdepartmental Coordination
- Telephone and Front Office Reception
- MS Word and MS Excel
- Provided exceptional assistance to the managers and colleagues; it increased the efficiency by 35%
- Coordinated town hall activities and team events the economical yet best places – saved expenditure by 45%
- Assisted the marketing department in promotional campaigns and activities
- On the basis of customers’ feedback, achieved the title of “Best Employee 2012”.
August 2010- Present
- Arrange meetings and make notes on meeting discussion
- Resolve client’s complaints in line, with established regulations and policies
- Maintain departmental administrative files
- Perform a wide variety of secretarial tasks
- Develop cost estimates
- Prepare budget projections
- Schedule appointments
- Write internal memorandums and administrative reports.
March 2009- August 2010
- Received payments by vouchers, automatic debits, cheques, credit cards or cash
- Maintained and compiled non-monetary records and reports
- Maintained report of transactions on daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Issued refunds, receipts or credits due to customers
- Solved the queries and complaints of the customers
- Maintained periodic balance sheets
- Checked account balances on customers’ requests
- Offered carry-out services to customers, on completion of the transaction.
University of Rochester, New York
Bachelor of Commerce