If you are worried how to meet your expenses through your next paycheck, you can apply to Allied Cash Advance for a payday loan, and the store will advance you cash the next business day. With the ready cash, you can meet various day-to-day expenses. In addition, you also do not have to worry common loan tags such as overdraft charges, reconnect/reactivation fees and late fees.
Allied Cash Advance was founded in 1999, and the first single branch started operating in Northern California that same year for offering short-term loans. Today, within a short span, the store has expanded to over 180 branches in 10 different states. There are more than 700 team members in 10 states, who are providing service and support to team members, communities and customers.
The store has a mission to meet short-term cash needs of people in the United States. The company deals in non-bank Payday Loans, Title Loans, and Installment Loans for people who are short on cash and need cash advance immediately through their next paycheck to meet day-to-day expenses. Individuals can apply to short-term loans to the nearest branch without any worry for higher rates and fees.
- Cash Advances – are pay day loans to cover expenses that may come up unexpected. The advances will sail you through your next pay check.
- Installment Loans – have flexible longer payment schedules and are for larger amounts and offered to qualified customers. Installment loans can be applied online through company’s lending partners because they are not offered by any of the stores.
- Title Loans are offered to people who own a vehicle. They can use their car or truck as security for acquiring a loan. The loan amount depends on the value of the vehicle.
Working Hours –
The stores work Monday through Friday, and open10AM – 6PM. On Saturdays, work timings are10AM – 3PM and closed on Sundays. Store Associates have 40 hours working and 5-day week.
Minimum Work Age – The minimum work age for the store is 18 years.
Associates working with Allied Cash Advance enjoy a comprehensive development programs and promotions from within the organization. More than half of the stores managers are promoted from the existing working associates. The company also offers equal opportunities to qualified and deserving candidates irrespective of their race, religion, colour, gender, veteran’s status or age, disability and others. There are also no discriminations in hiring, promotions, salary hikes, firing and privileges offs of the company.
The stores offer career opportunities for operations, customer service, and store/District Director of Operations positions and the applicants can submit Allied Cash Advance Job Application for these positions.
Job Description @ Allied Cash advance
The company has openings for both store and field leadership positions.
- Assistant Manager
- Customer Service Representative
Store Associates have the responsibility to oversee everyday operations of the stores including, provide excellent customer service, ensure that the company policies are followed, and customer’s transactions are accurate. They also oversee stores operations in the absence of manager, travel locally for staffing, marketing and banking responsibilities.
- Eligibility to work in the US
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Possess Insurance proof, driver license and own mode of transportation.
- Clear a background check, job history and credit.
- High School diploma or GPA
- Must have work experience in any of the Retail, Collections, Hospitality, Customer service and Restaurant sectors.
- Cash Handling and Collection experience
The candidate should have excellent customer service, communication and written skills and time management skills.
Operations Leadership Positions
- Store Manager
- District Director of Operations
Job Summary – Store Manager
The store manager is entrusted with responsibilities for managing store office. They also supervise Allied Cash Advance associates and look after their development. The store manager also helps the District Director of Operations for carrying out district’s business plan and company’s mission. His responsibilities also include, ensuring excellent customer service, running of the store smoothly and efficiently.
Job Summary – District Director of Operations
He is responsible for a specific geographical area and overseas district stores. His is responsible for hiring, training and development of all Allied associates, and also assigned with tasks for implementing company goal and policies, ensuring superior customer service, and running of the stores effectively and efficiently.
Allied Cash Advance Job Application
Individuals seeking job positions in Allied Cash Advance can download Allied Cash Advance Job Application, fill up the required position, print and submit Application online. If Application details are found matching the requirements of the company, you will be contacted over phone screening or in person interview for background details checks by the HR Team or management team. Once you clear this stage of interview, you will be called for in person interview with HR manager or with the concerned department head.
Allied Cash Advance offers comprehensive Benefits along with the salary for growth, development and security of the employees. They are eligible for Competitive Salaries, Paid vacations and holidays and Comprehensive benefits plan. The promotions for managerial positions are also carried by selecting the employee within the organization. All employees are offered equal opportunity and not discriminated for hiring, promotions, salary and others.
Prospective Allied cash Advance Interview Questions
- Where did you hear about our company?
- What attracts you in this company?
- Why do you want to work year?
- What is your career objective?
- Is your qualification sufficient for working here?
- Describe any negative incidence you may have come across in your last company?
- What do you know about the financial products and services?
- Who is your ideal person?
- If a customer is not satisfied how will you tackle him in the absence of manager?
- Tell us about Allied Cash Advance?