A perfect Bartender resume is one that tells the prospective employer, who you are and how much qualified are you for the position. It is your self-marketing tool. Therefore, be creative while writing your resume.
Here is the sample Bartender resume. Make necessary changes in it, according to your requirements.
Bartender Sample Resume
1258 Republic Avenue, Suite-4, Augusta, Maine 04401
Contact: (207) 812- 28745
To find employment with Mariott Oceanside where my professional experience and customer service abilities can be utilized, towards increasing the customer base and enhancing the profitability of the bar.
Summary of Qualifications
- More than 3 years of experience as a bartender.
- Demonstrated ability of handling credit and cash accurately and quickly.
- Own knowledge of various brands of liquor, beer, wine, and soda.
- Possess skills for cleaning, stocking, and organizing the bar.
- In-depth knowledge of the procedures and laws governing the consumption of alcohol
- Experience of preparing drinks, with exact combinations and proportions.
- Ability to assist guests in selecting menu items and experienced in taking orders.
- Proficiency in French, Spanish and English languages.
- Efficient in using social media sites (Twitter, My Space, Facebook, etc.) and MS Office.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent at delivering outstanding customer services
- Self-motivated and keen learner
- Ability to work with efficiency, both independently and in a team
- Reorganized the serving procedures of beverage and food which lead to an increase in the efficiency by 35%.
- Obtain “Employee of the Month” Award while working at Laughlin Nightlife.
- Served several corporate leaders, diplomats, and the celebrities.
Mandarin Bar (Hawthorne, Nevada)
June 2011- Present
- Access and fulfil needs of several guests simultaneously, maintaining high standards of quality.
- Handle the cash register, prepare bills, and process payments.
- Provide changes for liquors served.
- Manage inventory and place orders for supplies.
- Ensure cleanliness and sanitization of the bar.
- Prepare drinks and cocktails, by mixing several ingredients as per guest’s wish.
- Set up glasses and bottles to make the display attractive.
- Display excellent serving skills.
- Supervise junior bar staff and provide assistance to other bartenders.
- Make plans for bar menus.
- Help intoxicated patrons by ordering transportation for them.
Laughlin Nightlife (Baltimore, Maryland)
March 2010- June 2011
- Greeted the patrons when they arrived at the bar.
- Checked the identity of the guests, to ensure their age and eligibility to purchase alcohol.
- Washed the glassware. Ensured cleanliness of the bar.
- Provided information to customers, regarding available brands of the drinks.
- Served snacks and light meals, to the customers seated in the bar.
- Took orders from the guests and conveyed them to the Bartenders.
- Assisted Bartenders in preparing garnishes for the liquors.
- Assessed drinks obtained from Bartenders and served them to the guests.
Anne Arundel Community College, Centreville, Maryland
Associate Degree in Hospital Management