This company is a quick serve, fast food restaurant. It is a licensed operation and at present, it has sixty franchises enveloping twenty states. The states mentioned are most notably in the mid-eastern and southern states of the US. Fresh pizza is offered in many flavors and styles. Pizza made using salads, hoagies, chicken, and Stromboli is served at every location. Many locations largely work as delivery and take-outs, but many even present an experience of dining-in.
The company has both delivery and carryout restaurants. The principal aim of this pizza company is providing food of high quality, which also tastes wonderful, such that all the members of the family thoroughly enjoy and cherish it.
Working Hours:- These pizza stores operate Sunday to Thursday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. On Friday and Saturday, it works from 11:00 am to 12:00 midnight.
For filling a job application form in this company, one should be at least sixteen years old. But for drivers, the minimum age should be at least eighteen years.
Some job positions available in this company are Pizza Maker, Manager, Cashier, Host, Line Cook, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Waitress, Hostess, Waiter, Prep Cook, Line Cook, Server, and Delivery Driver.
The founder and president, Lance Benton started this company as a dream, on the 16th of September, 1994, in Pennsylvania. This ultimately evolved as a reality as Buck’s Pizza Franchising Company, Inc. in the charming town called Du Bois, in Pennsylvania.
Shortly after the commencement, the first franchise opened in New York, at Gloversville. The restaurant originally started working with four employees, out of which three were members of the family, and worked full-time. It is an ultimate result of hard work, perseverance, and devotion that the restaurant goes on while maintaining substantial yearly sales in addition to entertaining customers who are loyal and ever growing.
With the headquarters of the company located in Pennsylvania, it has expanded itself successfully all over the US. There are more than sixty five locations of the company spread in twenty states, but many can be found in the Southeast and Texas. Every location is molded with respect to the community it forms a part of. Primarily, the locations can be found in stripe shopping areas.
A very strong place is occupied by the company when it comes to both stable and growing QSR industry which is worth $300 Billion. Low requirement for investment and a good average ticket is won by the company in both concepts – Restaurants offering Full Service and cheaper carry-out and express delivery. The total investment made by the company equals $165.45K – 345.4K.
Jobs Descriptions & Remuneration
A driving record that is without any dark patches and a valid license is the prime requirement for this post. Drug screenings have to be passed by drivers, to be considered for employment. Delivery drivers at this pizza joint usually make close to $8 per hour in addition to any tips.
Applicants who are career minded and above eighteen years of age are offered managerial roles. Training of employees who are new, setting job schedules, and checking the operations at the store, to name a few, fall under the job profile of a manager. Store managers generally get more than $70,000 as yearly salary.
Advantages of working
Qualified associates get benefits which include planning for the future, like insurance coverage, 401 (k) plans for retirement etc.
Buck’s Pizza Job Application
Job Interview Questions
Preparing for the interview round is perhaps the most important and deciding part of the whole process. However, the aspirant can himself or herself predict the questions which may be asked across the interview table. Here are some questions which can be a part of the interview questionnaire:
- What made you choose this company to be a chance for enhancement of your career in this field?
- Why do you think you are eligible for a job in this company?
- There can be days wherein you might be working in a particular shift or held back for overtime etc. Are you comfortable with that?
- How do you usually pass free time when you are at home?
- How do you new strategy to attract customers to visit this place again for more purchases, every time they visit?
- Maintaining a service of good quality is the main enterprise of every pizza store. Do you possess that quality of carrying on?
- Some customers are hard to deal with as they demand discounts and stuffs like that every time they visit. Do you think, once hired, you will be able to combat them?
- Where do you visualize yourself placed, say after five years of working in this company?
- How do you think you can deal with impatient customers or irate individuals if you come across any of them during your duty?
- What extra skills do you possess which will help you in having a step ahead of the many competitors queuing outside for the interview?