Your job application is considered to be incomplete without a Call Center Representative resume. Before preparing your resume, try to understand what exactly the employer is seeking for. Most of the employers pick out the applicants on the basis of their skills, qualifications, and experience.
Here is the Call Center Representative sample resume. Construct your own resume by making requisite changes. You can also use it for applying to other related job positions, like Call Center Agent.
Call Center Representative Sample Resume
3254 Green Pond Road, Berlin, Pennsylvania 23654
Contact: (814) 325-65472
Aspiring to attain a designation of Call Center Representative where I can demonstrate my extensive product knowledge, superb communication, and problem-solving skills, for offering outstanding services to customers.
Summary of Qualifications
- Working as a Call Center Representative from last 3 years.
- Ability to determine the needs of the customers.
- Skilled at inbound and outbound call services.
- Expertise in managing special telephone tasks such as call backs, call transfers, unintentional disconnects, and interruptions.
- Proven ability to handle customer’s grievances efficiently.
- Expert in taking credit card orders through phone.
- Exceptional knack to build up a rapport with clientele over phone.
- Strong persuasive and interaction skills
- Exceptional knowledge of financial products
- Ability to handle furious customers
- Fluency in French, Spanish, German, and English
- Committed to excellence
- Quick learner
- Possess good knowledge of computer and multi-phone system.
- Exceeded sales target by 30%, for which received “Best Employee of the Month” award.
- Trained 30 new employees.
Sykes Enterprises (Catonsville, Maryland)
Call Center Representative
August 2012- Present
- Update and manage reports and call logs
- Resolve issues by interacting with other departments
- Maintain a database of the call center
- Resolve customer’s complaints about services and products
- Track and manage process returns and order
- Update information of all the customers and report to the manager
- Solicit business by making sales call to new customers
- Take orders of the customers and provide them quotations
- Quickly transfer the urgent calls to the concerned departments
- Respond to phones, e-mail, web chats or text messages of the customers.
Convergys Services (Lamar, Colorado)
Call Center Representative
July 2010- August 2012
- Checked details of the customers
- Called the potential employers and provided details about the products
- Made arrangements for the meeting between customers and the agent of the company
- Made outbound calls on a client’s behalf, to sell their services or products
- Offered after-sales services
- Achieved targets within the stipulated time frame
- Assisted customers in placing new orders with ease
- Inquired clientele whether they were satisfied with the products or services presented to them or not.
Unionville High School, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
High School Diploma- 2009