If you are also wishing to work with Cartridge Depot, you can also frequently search online job openings with the franchise, store or head office and submit your Cartridge Depot Job Application.
The buyers, who do not want to compromise on quality for printers and fax machine ink and toner cartridges, can purchase the best quality refills and OEM cartridges, offered by Cartridge Depot. Famous Printer brands, such as Epson, Hewlett Packard, Brothers, Samsung, Canon, Lexmark, HP, Lexmark, Dell, Canon, Samsung, Xerox, Panasonic and others, regularly use Cartridge Depot Printer cartridges for reliability, quality and genuinity.
The foundation history of Cartridge Depot goes back to 2004, when Ken Blum and Nick Sheehan founds a retail ink store in Boca Raton, Florida, but soon found out that retail setting ink selling is not a profitable venture. They now ventured into direct ink and toner refill services and sold Boca Raton store to a franchise and moved their Headquarter to Owings Mills, Maryland. The basic function of the franchise is to serve the customers checking cartridges, empty old ink and toner and refilling it with fresh ink and toner.
Cartridge Depot is not only saving customers 30-50% money in purchases, when compared to standard OEM products of known brands, but also offering Free Delivery and 100% replacement Guarantee. Cartridge Depot is eco-friendly because used ink and toner cartridges are not discarded to landfills but refilled for reuse. Cartridge Depot cartridges are ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 manufacturing specifications. As of 2012, Cartridge Depot locates in 37 locations, of which 29 locations are in the United States, as per Entrepreneur 2012 Franchise 500.
Cartridge Depot Job Application
Cartridge Depot Corporate Head Office, Stores and Franchise constantly offer career building opportunities. Applicants can submit resumes directly to the corporate head office or to a franchise store for s job. There are also recruitment vendors contracted by Cartridge Depot and these vendors also forward resumes of the perspective candidates to a franchise, store or head office to meet their personnel requirements. The organization reviews your resume, and if found matching the posted job requirements, company schedules interview. If you clear the interview, the company will hire you.
The common staffs and employees regularly required by the company, and its franchise includes, sales Representatives, Full and part Time employees, Retail Associates, Salesman, Customer service associate, Ink refill technicians, professional service technicians, sales & marketing and others.
Cartridge Depot Interview Questions
The Cartridge Depot Job Application process requires submitting Job Application and resume, showing key skills, education, qualification and experience. The hiring team reviews the submitted application, and if found matching job requirements of the advertised and applied job, the hiring team contact the candidate for telephonic and on-site interview with the hiring manager and other company officials.
Therefore, candidates must be well versed with the interview questions, and must be well prepared to answer the perspective interview questions.
The common Interview Questions during Cartridge Depot interview include:
- Will you continue your studies even after we hire you?
- Why should the company recruit you?
- Which office equipments can you operate?
- Why did you apply for Cartridge Depot job?
- How will you react if you found another Cartridge Depot employee duping the company?
- Do you have any experience working in the commission?
- Can you complete your entire shift standing on your feet?
- Do you have any experience in the office supply industry?
- How would you impress a customer to bag big order?
- How can you profit the company if we hire you?
- Have you applied in any other job?
- Are you comfortable in relocating to other locations?
- Are you comfortable to work Day/Night/Weekend/Holidays?
- Have you worked before in office supply industry?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your week points?
- Why working with Cartridge Depot valuable to you?
- Do you have any technical knowledge?
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Are any of your family members working with Cartridge Depot?