Cartridge World Job Application
If you are seeking career building opportunity in office retail sector, you can submit Cartridge World Job Application to work with the largest retailer of reusable ink and toner printer cartridges worldwide.
Cartridge World is known worldwide for reliability and quality ink and toner printer fax and copier cartridges. You can safely buy refilled and re-manufactured printer cartridges with 100% Guarantee from Cartridge World. In addition, by buying from Cartridge World, you are not only saving money but also helping the environment because Cartridge World is eco-friendly and prevent throwing used refills into the landfills, instead refill it for reuse.
Brief Company History
Cartridge World was founded in Adelaide, Australia, in 1988, and in 1992 the company entered the Franchise Market. The Cartridge World ventured into the United States market by setting up a franchise in Orlando, Florida. The superior quality of the retailer’s Inkjet and Laser Cartridge Refilling has helped the retailer to spread its stores network in 60 countries with 1,700 stores. In the US alone, Cartridge World has 650 stores located in different States. Entrepreneur Magazine has also rated Cartridge World #1 worldwide.
In August 2007, Wolseley Private Equity purchased Cartridge World, and later the World Head Office was shifted to Emeryville, California from Adelaide, South Australia. The Corporate Head Quarter is situated at Spring Grove, Illinois.
Cartridge World Job Application
Being a world leader in Inkjet and Laser Cartridge Refilling, Cartridge World also offers numerous job openings in stores and franchises located in different locations and corporate head office. Applicants can search for the available jobs and submit job applications. You can submit your resume directly to a store or franchise job openings, or submit it to corporate head office for their advertised positions. If you so desire, you can also contact a vendor agent for recruitment, contracted by Cartridge World and submit your Cartridge World Job Application for further processing.
The essential job positions that must be regularly filled include, Retail Manager with Outside Sales, Full Time and Part Time Hourly – Sales Representatives, Relationship manager, Retail associate – Part Time, Inside sales/Customer service associate, Refill Technician, Store Manager – Hourly, Ink Technician and Marketing Specialist.
If you desire to work closer to home, you can use the Store Locator system provided by the Cartridge World. You can use the Store Locator to find out jobs with the nearby located stores.
Cartridge World Interview Questions
Cartridge World Interview is the final deciding factor in recruitment or rejection of your candidature for the advertised and applied job. The resume or job application informs professional history, skills and talents of the candidate, but face to face interview with the hiring manager or other officials of the allows the recruiting team to assess the self confidence and competency of the candidates to complete the assigned duties competently. The interview also portrays the sincerity of the candidates for jobs and to find out about their career objective and tact of the candidates with the customers. All these reasons make it necessary that you prepare interview questions thoroughly to show your self-confidence and potential to bag the job.
The common and probable interview questions usually asked by the hiring manager include:
- What can you tell us about yourself?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you know about the company?
- How valuable is Cartridge World for you?
- What is your career objective?
- Do you have any experience working with the office product supply industries?
- Have you come across with any of the Cartridge World products in the market?
- How do you rate Cartridge World products with other competitor products and why?
- Do you know anyone in Cartridge World?
- How do you pacify an irate customer?
- How good you are to operate a computer?
- Why should company hire you?
- How can you benefit Cartridge World?
- What is the most memorable moment of your life?
- What have you learned from your past mistakes?
- What were your achievements in your last jobs?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- Why did you choose Cartridge World to work?
- How will you help your team to achieve the given Job target?
- What impressed you most in your last job?