To prepare an effective and comprehensive professional resume of a certified nursing assistant, is an essential criterion to impress the potential employer for getting a job in the nursing facility. Your updated and organised resume can play a significant role in leading you towards a successful career. Individuals, seeking a CNA job, must express their quality of professionalism and consideration towards excellence, in their Curriculum Vitae. These characteristics mark a positive impression. These descriptions also clarify your concern regarding the life and death of a patient. If you are all set to join this field and have earned a CNA license in the state, then let the given below sample resume assist you.
Sample Resume of Certified Nursing Assistant
178 South Street, Saint Petersburg, Florida 33712
Contact: (727) 346-0849
Looking for a suitable job position as a Certified Nursing Assistant, in an acknowledged Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre where I can deliver my patient care services, using previous relevant work experiences of serving the elderly or ailing persons.
Summary of Qualifications
- Owning one year of nursing assistant experience in the reputed clinical setting
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the ailing individuals
- Resourceful, vigorous, and down to business
- Attribute of positively communicating with patients, guests, and different levels of staffs
- Rapid grasping quality of learning medical concepts and hands-on exercises
- Endurance to work in a stressed and loaded environment, to bring out the positive results
- Effective planning skills
- Exceptional physical endurance.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Focused and flexible to provide customer service.
- ECG analysis and monitoring
- Knowledge of disinfection and sterilization
- Adeptness of using medical equipments and testing
- Effective verbal and writing skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, including MS Power Point, Outlook, Word, Access, and Excel
- Admirable typing skills.
- Recognized with ‘Harry Foundation Award’ for volunteering relieve services to the victims of Florida, occurred in 2004 hurricane disaster
- Admired constantly, for effectively managing the administrative functions (setting up appointments, accounting/book-keeping, preparing invoice, keeping medical records, answering phones, etc)
- Received ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ for demonstrating skilfulness in taking crucial signs and medical records of patients.
Crystal Care Nursing Center (Westminster Palms, Saint Petersburg)
Certified Nursing Assistant
Jan 2012 – Present
- Provided special care and safety requirements capably to the patients under the command of licensed nursing personnel
- Noticed vital signs of the illness
- Conducted X-Rays and ECG of patients
- Provided the medication
- Accumulated urine, blood, and other lab samples
- Supported the care team by assisting them and providing empathetic care to patients
- Assisted the administrative duties by facilitating the admission, release, and relocation of patients
- Participated to maintain efficient communication.
BS in Nursing from Calvin Nursing College, Florida in 2010
High school Certification in 2006
CPR certification in 2011