An effective Data Entry Operator resume helps in convincing the would-be employer of your aptness for the job. Remember, your resume is your introduction, so it should be impressive.
Utilize the following format of Data Entry Operator sample resume, and alter it according to your own requirements.
Data Entry Operator Sample Resume
284 California Road, Delphi, Indiana 54879
Contact: (765) 496-36549
Looking for a position as a Data Entry Operator where my MS Office skills and prior experience can be exploited to boost the profits of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Over two years of working experience in the data entry field.
- Profound ability to record alphabetical and numerical data from the source documents.
- Skilled at making corrections in the data.
- Knowledge of electronic data storage systems.
- Familiar with MIS (Management Information System).
- Proficient in data-processing.
- Familiar with the Data Protection Act.
- Ability to do administrative and clerical tasks.
- Expert in using copier, fax, computer, scanner, and other office equipments.
- Ability to complete the task within the given time frame.
- Able to work in a team, as well as independently.
- Can work under stressful conditions.
- Knowledge of effectively utilizing the available resources.
- Brilliant communication and interaction skills.
- Own deep knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, Photoshop, and Corel Draw.
- Typing speed- 65 words per minute.
- Efficient in handling incoming emails and well-versed with internet.
- Provide technical training to 25 lower level operators.
- Implemented effective data input techniques and ideas.
Web Solutions (Raymond, Mississippi)
Data Entry Operator
May 2012- Present
- Re-evaluate the audit reports and correct errors using standard procedures to ensure the veracity of the data.
- Enter accurate data into a database.
- Receive incoming mails and distribute to the concerned persons in the office.
- Prepare reports on daily and weekly basis.
- Provide updates on clients’ status.
- Ensure the security of data.
- Sort, batch, and archive files to manage data.
- File, copy, scan, and fax the documents, following office procedures.
REGL Engineering Company (Bridgeton, New Jersey)
Data Entry Operator
March 2011- May 2012
- Processed high volume of data.
- Compiled, categorized, tabulated, and audited the data.
- From the source document, transcribed the alphanumeric data into an automated system.
- Ensured the completeness and accuracy of the data.
- Retrieved data as and when required.
- Performed administrative duties like filing, photocopying, answering calls and solving customers’ queries regarding data.
Bellevue Christian Academy, Lincoln, Nebraska
Bachelor of Computer Application – 2008
University of Montana
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) – 2009
New York Career Institute
Certification in Stenography- 2010