Destination Hotels & Resorts Job Application
Destination Hotels & Resorts in 21th century includes outstanding group of hotels & resorts that had made the country proud by delivering best in every location consistently every year. You will find Destination Hotels & Resorts every time during your expedition. The brand provides you hands on services including optimum attention, superlative cuisines and personal care touches. Furthermore, the hotel has constructed award-winning hotels suites, event venues and conference centers. Their unique style meets the company standards.
Working Hours: You can check-in and check-out from the hotel anytime (24*7) whenever you require.
Age Eligibility: After completing 18 year, you can easily start your career with this brand.
Career Opportunities: Available job designations. Night Laundry Attendant, Accounts Payable Specialist, Assistant Hotel Manager, Driver, Guest Services Associate, Bartender, Food And Beverage Associate, Bell Person, Pastry Cook, Bus Person, Banquet Captain, Maintenance Technician, Housekeeper, Valet Attendant, Assistant Executive, Engineer, Deli Attendant, Bike Mechanic, Computer Technician, Server, Service Manager, Cashier, Concierge, Night Auditor, Common Area Cleaner, Valet Parking Attendant, Front Desk Clerk, Sales Coordinator and General Hotel Manager.
History: Destination Hotels & Resorts started functioning in year 1973. From the very first day the brand had started becoming the most famous hospitality & property management organization. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Presence: This brand has marked its appreance in domestic markets of the Unites States. Areas covered by it are: Arizona, California, Florida, Colorado, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Texas, Massachusetts, Virginia, Washington D.C., Vermont, Illinois and few others.
Additional Services: whenever you visit any chain branch of this grand organization, you will be entertained with enormous quality service, such as self-renewal in the company, educational classes, lifestyle improvement schemes, body treatments, fitness activities, health enhancement plans and nutritious spa cuisine.
Financial Stature: This unique hospitality group is a privately operated brand. The company by the year ending 2012 has employed more than 8,000 workers at all positions. The brand holds fifth rank in hotel industry in America. It has constructed 30 independent luxury hotels, resorts as well as golf courts.
Jobs Descriptions & Remuneration:
Working with this hotel puts your career on the right direction. With the facilities & advantages provided by this brand, it encourages all employees to dedicatedly work for the company’s betterment.
Cashier- Job role of cashier includes:
- Offering warm welcome to all the visitors.
- Collecting payments through cash, credit cards, debit cards and cheques.
- Making available credits, refunds, change & receipts to the customers.
- Maintaining cost of products & services as well as operates cash registers and calculated bills.
Guest Services Associate- Responsibilities lies on this position are:
- Meet & greet each customer in decent manner.
- Swiftly and politely answer all telephone calls.
- Maintain every customer’s data in computer.
- Keep track of visitor’s arrival and departure.
Advantages of working @ Destination Hotels & Resorts:
Morale boosting employment benefits which can be enjoyed by all professionals as per their convenience.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid trainings
- Flexible scheduling
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Attractive pay rates
- Dental insurance
- Adoption assistance programs
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leaves
- Employee profit sharing plans
- Vacation time
- Vision and Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Financial planning benefits
- Yearly bonuses and Gratuity and Provident Funds
Job Interview Questions @ Destination Hotels & Resorts:
Whenever you walkin for any interview in any organization fully prepare yourself to grab the appointment letter. Therefore to achieve the target, here are some prescribed job questions.
- How effectively will you handle a team?
- What are the job specifications of Destination Hotels & Resorts?
- What qualities make you different from other applicants?
- How do you rate customer service?
- What makes Destination different from other hotels?
- What made you chose to build your career in hospitality industry?
- How would you portray the benefits of our hotel to the guests?