The Ernst & Young works as the fourth largest firm worldwide, dealing with public accounting. Working under personal partnership, the Company provides services of auditing mainly to biggest corporations worldwide.
Working Hours – Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Weekends closed.
Age Eligibility – 18 years old.
The candidates can choose work by choosing from a number of job positions, which are listed as under:
- General Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Information Technology Communications Manager
- Project Manager
- IT Assurance and Risk Manager
- Network Support Specialist
- Performance Improvement Manager
- Operations Administrator
- Financial Auditor
- Tax Manager
- Loan Specialist
- Client Service Associate
The year 1989 saw the creation of this firm, after the accounting company ‘Ernst & Whinney’ came into a handshake with ‘Arthur Young’ (the firm at the sixth position). This merger formed a leading firm of accounting in the world.
The company carries a worldwide service network and the headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom.
The company generated annual revenue of US$24.4 billion for the financial year 2012. Further, there are four service-lines as well as share of revenue for the financial year 2012:
- Advisory services, which contribute 19%; contain 4 sub-service lines viz. Performance Improvement, Risk, IT Risk and Assurance, and Actuarial.
- Assurance Services, contributing 46%, basically comprise of Climate Change & Sustainability Services, Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services, and Financial Audit.
- Transaction Advisory Services which contributes 9% deals with the capital agenda of the company along with investigating, optimising, raising, and preserving capital.
Job Descriptions & Remuneration
Operational Communications Supervisor – This individual works on a variety of clients and operational communications, knowledge and documentation administration. This also includes documentation of the end user and system, department messaging, and operational communications. Possession of 5 to 10 years experience with an organization with global connections is also an additional asset for any individual applying for this post. The role of an information gatekeeper is played by the Operational Communications Supervisor, and the salary for this post comes between $50,000 and $54,000 per year.
Tax Senior Manager – Tax concepts that are more complex are to be understood and exhibited before further applying them to the situations of the clients. This individual identifies opportunities as related to specific services and tax planning. Preparation of good quality and practical approaches for the tax circumstances of the clients and also reach worthwhile conclusions are other duties of the Tax Senior Manager. In addition to implementation plans, this worker also leads in development of recommendations. Making informed selections, whenever judgmental and complex areas exist, are other useful duties of the Tax Senior Manager, who earns an annual salary ranging from $102,000 to $170,000.
Executive Assistant – Administrative support, which is diversified, is provided by the executive assistant to services of core business. The experience possessed, along with knowledge and skills, helps in support of the administration. Knowledge, skills, and experience can be used in sustenance of recent understanding with regards to the practices, procedures, and organizational policies. The work of an executive assistant is of autonomous type. This individual may also be responsible for collecting, assembling, and analyzing data that are moderately complex. He or she also synchronizes deadlines and projects frankly. The Executive Assistant gets an average salary between $55,000 and $80,000 yearly.
Senior Account Coordinator – Supervising the accounts in a proactive manner and also keeping a watch on the accounts are the duties of the Senior Account Coordinator. Operating as a part of the team, this worker preserves, after generating the relationship in her or his account team, and also works with the team. Also, a person at this position has minimal supervision. The responsibilities also include provision of relevant knowledge about the account to the teams, with reference to target, the competitors, and its industry by using recognized to collect information. The Senior Account Coordinator makes an annual salary between $71,000 and $80,000.
Advantages of working@Ernst & Young
Numerous advantages are provided to all qualified workers providing services to the Company. These include variable and base pay, professional and career development, legal and financial protection, retirement and savings plans in the form of health and 401(k) welfare.
Ernst & Young Job Application
Job Interview Questions@Ernst & Young
- What inspired you to apply for a position like this?
- What education background do you possess, for being qualified here?
- What are the goals or aims of your life?
- After say four years, where do you predict yourself to be placed?
- As far as your previous job is concerned, what was the most difficult thing done by you?
- Which aspect did you find the worst in your previous job?
- Are you acquainted with anybody who already works for this company?
- Why did you leave the previous job?