You can provide your significant introduction to the future employer, with your Event Planner Resume. Use a compelling and professional resume format to obtain your dream job.
Go through the below given Event Planner sample resume, and make your own captivating resume.
Event Planner Sample Resume
1369 City Park Avenue, Suite-8, Grambling, Louisiana 70325
Contact: (318) 695-25849
To work as an Event Planner with a reputed organization, where I can exploit my liaison skills, resourcefulness, time management skills, and flexibility to organize the excellent social and corporate events.
Summary of Qualifications
- Able to shoulder several responsibilities at a time.
- Knowledge to organize weddings, grand openings of business, product launches, conferences, exhibitions, and other parties.
- Expert in managing the budget.
- Efficient in providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to handle effectively and respond to the queries of the clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Contract Management and Negotiation
- Event Production & Logistics
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Public Speaking
- Creative Event Themes
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Time management and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, and PowerPoint presentation.
- Built a client base of more than 100 customers, through community advertising and word-of-mouth referrals.
- Planned 5 promotional events for Britannia’s new product, on a large scale.
Wings of Peace LLC (Sioux City, Iowa)
June 2010- Present
- Provide detailed scheme to the clients, for events.
- Plan the event according to the client’s budget.
- Seek quotations from local service providers (like decorators, venue managers, caterers, choreographers, etc.).
- Ensure that the event begins on scheduled time.
- Identify needs of the host and guests during the event, and fulfil them.
- Organize facilities for hospitality, car parking, media, and security.
ZEN Event Planners (Columbia, Missouri)
May 2009- June 2010
- Understood the scope and purpose of an event, by meeting with the client.
- Coordinated with the sponsors of the events.
- Inspected the venue to ensure its appropriateness for the event.
- Worked with the on-site staff of the venue to make sure the accuracy of the event details.
- Made arrangements for transportation and lodging for guests.
- Ensured that the decoration and set-up of tables, chairs, and other equipments were in accord with the needs of the client.
- Distributed marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, invitations, and advertisements.
- Prepared write-up about events.
Mount Royal University, Lafayette, Louisiana
Bachelor of Communication- Public Relations