An Executive Assistant resume showcases your experience and office-management skills to the potential employer. A great resume helps you in getting noticed. If you are a fresh graduate or possess experience of 5-10 years, your resume is supposed to be of a single page, but if you have more than 10 years of experience, your resume may be of two pages.
Here is the sample resume for Executive Assistant. You can customize it according to your needs.
Executive Assistant Sample Resume
5234 Grand Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11201
Contact: (718) 878- 5894
Seeking for a position of an Executive Assistant with XYZ Company where administrative, communication, and coordination skills can be fully utilized for improving the efficiency of the company.
Summary of Qualifications
- 4 years of experience in administration field
- Ability to schedule conferences, track meetings, and manage business travel
- Exceptionally heedful in composing everyday e-mail correspondence
- Ability to maintain proper filing system and keep records for all work purposes
- Ability to use analytical methods, to evaluate the effect of alterations in regulations on operations
- Complete knowledge of editing documents and consolidating information for technical accuracy
- Experience in preparing presentations and special reports for the Chief Counsel
- Skilled at providing suggestions on administrative issues and matters, to the senior management
- Skills of tracking record of external stakeholders and staff members
- Ability to meet with program officials, to acquire and validate information
- Experienced in researching the new legislations that effect the administrative operations.
- Time management skills
- Proficient in spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and desktop publishing.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Typing speed: 80 words per minute
- Ability to make sound decisions without supervision
- Skilled in working with a team.
- Implemented cutting cost strategies for transport and hotel expenses saved $40,000.
- Provided high-level administrative help to Chief Financial Officer, in the company of $ 70 million’s yearly revenues.
- Received “Best Executive Assistant of the Month” award.
LOGAN & CO (Bayside, Newyork)
January 2010 – Present
- Organize the details of corporate itineraries and agendas, special events and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate events and projects improve the procedures and meet deadlines.
- Manage 25 administrative employees on the daily basis
- Fill expense reports, schedule meetings and manage calendars
- Conduct market research and analyse data.
CABEN LLC (Jamestown, New York)
December 2009 – January 2010
- Arranged meetings
- Resolved clients’ grievances in line, with established policies and regulations
- Maintained departmental administrative files
- Performed several secretarial tasks
- Provided support in areas of financial spreadsheets, corporate presentations, and organizational charts
- Developed cost estimates
- Prepared budget projections
- Scheduled appointments
- Wrote administrative reports and internal memos.
New York University of Arts & Science, New York
Bachelor of Arts in Administrative Services- October 2009
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology- August 2006