Food service resume should be concise and professional. It should reflect a clear summary of your qualifications, skills, and details of employment history. Your resume is the tool, through which you can make yourself notified in the job market.
You can use the below given Food Service resume template for the positions of Food Service Assistant, Food Service Worker or Food Server Attendant.
Food Service Sample Resume
3658 Cougar Drive, Clinton, Tennessee 347301
Contact: (423) 365- 54984
Seeking a position as a Food Service Worker, where I can exploit my earlier experience and learn new skills for advancing in this field.
Summary of Qualifications
- 3 years of food serving experience.
- Ability to work under stress, without affecting service quality.
- Possess a good understanding of cooking standards.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition requirements of school-age kids.
- Expert in taking reservations from customers over the phone or in-person.
- Adhere to the highest standards of sanitation and hygiene.
- Proficient in credit and cash transactions.
- Ability to interact effectively
- Able to stand and work for long hours
- Knowledge of maintaining cash register
- Proficient in handling several tasks at a time
- Provided training regarding procedures of food preparation, to 15 new food service workers.
- Managed and handled the activities of school kitchen for 15 days, in the absence of cook.
Merrol Hyde Inn (Beatrice, Nebraska)
Food Service Assistant
April 2011- Present
- Set up food tables
- Serve beverages and food to the guests
- Clean cafeteria and kitchen area to maintain hygiene
- Follow standard procedures and recipes for preparing food
- Stock supplies like cupboards and utensils
- Receive orders of food, from the guests
- Verify orders’ specifications and inspect the quality of the food items
- Ensure compliance with mandatory health standards
- Help in setting service stations and food displays
- Cut, chop, and marinate food items
- Prepare inventory reports and submit it to Food Service Manager.
Franklin High School (Franklin, Tennessee)
Food Service Worker
February 2009- April 2011
- Arranged utensils in the kitchen cabinets
- Cleaned the appliances and equipments of the kitchen
- Developed menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the students
- Sorted, washed, peeled, and sliced raw vegetables
- Cut and chopped meats, vegetables, and other items required to the chef
- Provided cooperation to colleagues in preparing and serving meals
- Ensured that apt portion sizes were served to the students
- Stored leftover and frozen food items
- Maintained inventory stock and reordered the stock.
Hume-Fogg Academic High School, Nashville, Tennessee
High School Diploma- 2008