Are you considering a position of housekeeper? If yes, you should have a well-written and attractive housekeeping resume, which represents your skills and knowledge, in such a manner that it tells about your efficiency and productivity, to the prospective employers.
Before initiating your job application procedure, look at the below given housekeeping sample resume. It will help you in creating a persuasive resume.
Housekeeping Sample Resume
2693 Loop Drive, Louisville, Kentucky 49632
Contact: (270) 584-36954
To attain a position of Housekeeper where I can use my training in commercial and residential cleaning, and demonstrate 6 years’ experience to improve the efficiency of the company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Six years of extensive housekeeping experience.
- Familiar with housekeeping, safety practices, and procedures.
- Able to operate cleaning equipments.
- Proficient in planning schedule for work and prioritising important tasks.
- Expert in vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, and picking up the garbage.
- Ability to maintain outside and interior areas, in a presentable fashion and with cleanliness.
- Understanding of utilizing the different chemicals, with safety.
- Skilled at removing the dirty linen and trash.
- Exceptional understanding of sanitation and hygiene standards.
- Possess time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and a good team player
- Ability to carry out physically demanding errands
- Ability to stand for a long time
- Attention to detail and accuracy of high level
- Fluency in speaking and writing Spanish and English
- Awarded as “Best Performer”- July 2012
- Provide training to 20 new employees of housekeeping staff.
Fortis Hospital (Annapolis, Maryland)
September 2009- Present
- Clean laboratory areas, nursing units, surgical locations, and administrative workplaces of the hospital.
- Wipe medical instruments using antibacterial cleansing products.
- Run the vacuum cleaner over the carpets of the hospital rooms.
- Supervise the junior staff.
- Empty the medical waste and trash, as per hospital’s policies.
- Collect dirty bed linens from the rooms of each patient and provide the clean linen.
- Clean-up and iron the unclean linens.
- Repair sewage, cooling, and heating system.
- Ensure hygiene of all the wards.
- Restock medical supplies.
- Disinfect the room when a patient is discharged.
Hotel Olympic (Greenfield, New Hampshire)
November 2008- September 2009
- Dusted window sills, furniture, fixtures, etc.
- Immediately informed to the supervisor of any required repairs and security issues.
- Cleaned the tubs, mirrors, commodes, and basins.
- Cleaned curtains and flipped mattresses.
- Moped bathrooms and floors of the hotel rooms.
- Helped in preparing housekeeping budgets.
- Used eco-friendly methods to dispose the garbage.
- Ensured the cleanliness of rooms, for continuing the occupancy.
Atherton High School, Louisville, Kentucky
High School Diploma- 2008