A chain of centers associated with child development is operated by the Knowledge Beginnings. Starting from infants or toddlers, to the age of going to school, this chain of the center is involved in child care and development as a division for child education. It reinforces the bodies and minds of toddlers and children during the initial stages of their development and growth.
The Knowledge Learning Centers are present with Champions, Children’s Creative Learning Centers, and KinderCare Learning Centers. Then there are hubs providing education of high school, called IQ Academy, in addition to courses of distance learning online. These are found under Aventa Learning, Keystone High School, and KCDL.
A well measured approach towards learning is adopted by Knowledge Beginners. This is a source of comfort as far as the parents are concerned. They know that their children develop socially, in addition to growing physically, intellectually, and emotionally. The preparation of children with regards to their school environment through lesson plans that are age appropriate is just another aim of this company. This includes goals like preparation of kids with respect to the period that spend in their school days. There are lessons that are age appropriate, and include science, mathematics, reading, as well as phonics. All this makes learning easier and full of fun.
Working Hours – Monday to Friday: 6:00am to 6:30pm. The centre observes a weekend off.
Age Eligibility – Eighteen years
The career opportunities offered by this company are stated as under:
- Site Director
- Program Specialist
- Regional Director
- Van/ Bus Driver
- Center Director
- Assistant Center Director
- School Age Teacher
- Certified Early Childhood Teacher
- Teacher Assistant
- Toddler/ Infant Teacher
- Toddler Teacher
The Knowledge Beginnings found itself established in the year 1969.
There are thirty five locations of this Child Development Center in the United States of America. These schedule programs focusing on laying foundational building slabs for the child as a whole.
The Knowledge Learning Centers has about 1,700 centers that are community based and exist in thirty eight states, as well as the District of Columbia, which serves about three hundred thousand children and at the same time, it employs close to 41,000 workers.
The center provides a curriculum for learning, which includes pre-K programs, preschool, as also summer camps.
Job Descriptions & Remuneration
There are entry level workers who often work as childcare providers, and teacher’s aides. These tasks may include watching or guarding large clusters of kids, who are playing, helping children, as well as assisting the teachers. Employees who are professional might find jobs in the form of administrative associates and educators. The duties that are assigned for these professionals may vary with accordance to department, assignment, and job title.
Advantages of Working
An employee at the Knowledge Beginning Center is benefitted with flexible work scheduling, job training that is paid, and pay rates that stand to be competitive. Education employees who are eligible may also receive benefits packages, which include employment perks, healthcare coverage, 401 (k) retirement plans, and paid time off.
Job Interview Questions
- Can you recall any curriculum that you participated in during the recent past, and of which you are personally proud of?
- While working as a teacher, can you describe a situation wherein you exceeded your duties to convince the needs of a child?
- What made you aware of the openings at this center?
- Do you have a fair bit of experience in the company of small children?
- How do you motivate a toddler to learn or experience new and exciting things in life?
- What personal philosophy has you generated, as far as teaching is concerned?
- Do you have multitasking abilities?
- Can you recall the time wherein your patience was put on test?
- How can you handle stubborn children?
- Which subjects do you feel comfortable with (English, Mathematics etc.)?
- As far as the tutoring industry is concerned, do you possess any experience?
- Are you able to handle the toddlers with patience comfortably?
- How will you teach a new thing to a particular kid which he or she will always remember?