Office Assistant Resume
A well-built Office Assistant resume will help you in gaining the employer’s attention. These professionals are responsible for performing several clerical and administration tasks like organizing schedules of meetings, answering phones, handling files, and editing and proofreading documents.
Use the below given Office Assistant sample resume to create your own job-winning resume.
Office Assistant Sample Resume
4152 North Avenue, Alpena, Michigan 48021
Contact: (217) 245- 9483
Seeking for a position as an Office Assistant with ACME INC. where my customer orientation skills and abilities, to manage routine office operations, are utilized as an environment favourable to growth.
Summary of Qualifications
- Over 4 year experience in an office environment.
- Excel at developing strong relationships with clients, staff, and senior executives.
- Flexible and quick in getting accustomed to the new environment.
- Proficiency in processing the customer payments.
- Ability to track the financial data.
- Good understanding of customer services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of building and managing mailing lists, labels, and ledgers, on daily and weekly basis.
- Experienced in maintaining liaisons between different departments.
- Proficient in maintaining contacts with external agencies.
- In-depth knowledge of book-keeping.
- Administration and accounting skills
- Organizational skills
- Good interaction skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Typing- 65 words per minute
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Switchboard and front office management.
- Increased efficiency by 25%, by reorganizing office administration procedures.
- Received “Employee of the Month Award” two times in a year.
- Honed accounting and interpersonal skills while working.
ABC Corporation (Pocatello, Idaho)
September 2010- Present
- Manage files using an electronic filing system.
- Follow-up incoming emails, mails and outgoing messages.
- Evaluate entry-level staff and prepare training schedules for them.
- Assist in implementing new multiline voicemail systems.
- Track and organize purchase orders.
- Help in processing payments.
- Help customers in solving their queries and problems.
- Keep a track of expenses on services and supplies.
- Ensure the proper maintenance and management of office furniture, equipments, and premises.
- Ensure the accuracy of reports and letters, before sending them to the clients.
CEFC CO. (Auburn Hills, Michigan)
March 2009- September 2010
- Arranged meetings.
- Resolved client’s grievances.
- Checked deadlines on incoming requests.
- Conducted phone inquiries/surveys as needed.
- Prepared budget projections and developed cost estimates.
- Wrote internal memorandums and administrative reports.
- Managed and distributed information within an office.
- Took memos, answered phones and maintained files.
- Monitored and recorded office expenses.
- Prepared presentation materials and scheduled appointments.
Associate’s Degree in Office Management – 2007
Brown Mackie College, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Office Assistant Certificate- 2008
Oakland Technical College, Oakland, California