Pharmacy Technician works under the guidance of licensed pharmacists. The major job responsibilities of these professionals are helping patients with several procedures, filing prescription requests, bottling prescriptions, etc. A Pharmacy Technician resume highlights the qualifications and skills. It also enhances the chances of getting recruited. Therefore, while creating your resume, ensure that you have included all the requisite details in a précised manner.
Use the below given sample Pharmacy Technician Resume, to prepare your own:
Pharmacy Technician Sample Resume
2145, Prince’s Fork Road, Big Stone Gap, Virginia 23698
Contact: (540) 743- 98351
To acquire Pharmacy Technician position with Clinix Medications. Utilize understanding of medicines, prescriptions, and aseptic techniques to maximize efficiency of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Four years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
- In-depth knowledge of chemicals utilized in different concoctions.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
- Knowledge of latest medications and medical equipments.
- Ability to work with customers and patients from diverse backgrounds.
- Skilled in handling the storage of life saving drugs.
- Knowledge of prescriptions in terms of legibility and accuracy.
- Skilled in providing support to pharmacists in managing stock shelves and flow of supply.
- Experienced in dealing customers’ queries and complaints.
- Good customer service skills
- Data entry skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-versed with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Committed to ethical behaviour
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability.
Seward Hospital (Bridgewater, Virginia)
August 2011- Present
- Screen customer service enquiries and refer the same to pharmacists.
- Deliver medications to health care facilities and hospitals.
- Provide assistance in preparation of medications.
- Maintain records of prescriptions and drug interactions.
- Affix cautionary and dispensing labels on the medicines.
- Answer telephones and respond to queries or requests.
- Store incoming supplies. Verify quantities against invoices.
- Merchandise home health-care services and products.
- Provide quality customer service to healthcare providers and patients.
- Counsel patients in use of prescription medications.
Winfield Allied Health Center (Winfield, Kansas)
January 2009- August 2011
- Helped in packaging of medications for delivery.
- Maintained the record of drug inventory on computer.
- Assisted patients with procedural information.
- Ensured proper storage and security of drugs.
- Informed supervisors of stock shortages and requirements.
- Processed medical insurance claim forms.
- Maintained good relationships with physicians.
- Filled out prescriptions as per written instructions.
Remington College, Honolulu, Hawaii
Associates Degree in Pharmacy Technician- 2006
- Certified Pharmacy Technician from Avera Pharma Institute- 2007
- CPR Certification- 2008
- First Aid Certification- 2008