A well-designed Preschool Teacher resume provides an insight about your skills, knowledge, and level of professionalism to the prospective employer. These professionals are responsible for offering the early education, to the children less than 5 years of age. They have to work according to the federal and state policies.
Here is the Preschool Teacher Sample Resume format, for those who are going to apply for this position. You can utilize this format while designing your actual resume.
Preschool Teacher Sample Resume
Amy B. Sawyer
695, P.O. Box- 211, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 65442
Contact: (952) 685-96351
Seeking a position as Preschool Teacher where I can utilize my extensive teaching experience, in order to contribute for the emotional and physical development of the preschoolers.
Summary of Qualifications
- Holds five years of experience in the field of preschool teaching.
- Ability to interact with co-workers, children, and parents in a nurturing and professional manner.
- Expert in delivering the quality education.
- Ability to motivate and inspire children to learn.
- Possess expertise in preparing and assembling the study materials.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Adaptable and flexible
- Expert in building interpersonal relationships
- Effective listening skills
- Time management and stress management skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Endorsed preschool teaching protocols and practices, by conducting a series of workshops for preschool teachers.
- Received the “Best Teacher Trainer Award”, at Management & Training Corporation.
Management & Training Corporation (Davenport, Iowa)
November 2011- Present
- Teach basic skills like social skills, letter recognition, number, shape, personal hygiene, and colour.
- Instil proper eating habits in the kids.
- Organize plays, games, music, painting, storytelling, field trips, and other group activities.
- Discuss concerns and provide feedback to the parents.
- Manage classroom and follow disciplinary rules.
- Design strategies to promote development and learning.
- Integrate special needs of kids, in a respectful and positive manner.
- Serve snacks and meals, as per the nutritional guidelines.
- Help kids with their bathroom needs.
St. Alphonsus Elementary School (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
March 2008- November 2011
- Developed lesson plans for the children.
- Maintained individual student reports on areas requiring improvement.
- Collaborated with administrators and other teachers for developing, evaluating and revising preschool programs.
- Administered tests to evaluate kid’s potential and developmental levels.
- Adapted instructional materials and teaching methods to fulfil varying requirements of the students.
- Identified developmental, health-related and emotional problems of children and discuss them with child development specialists, guardians or parents, and supervisors.
Rasmussen College, Appleton, Wisconsin
Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education- 2006
Initial Teaching Certificate, Illinois State Board of Education- 2007