A Property Manager resume reflects your accomplishments and expertise in the field of real estate. These professionals maintain and secure premises, maintain property rentals and negotiate and enforce the leases. For making a difference, you should include the right keywords in your resume.
View the below given Property Manager sample resume to prepare your very own.
Property Manager Sample Resume
6945 Hennessy Boulevard, New Orleans, Louisiana 70119
Contact: (504) 369-58741
To obtain a position as a Property Manager, with a dynamic and reputed organization that will offer new opportunities and challenges in construction, property management, and real estate development, utilizing my experience.
Summary of Qualifications
- Over 7 years of experience in directing, overseeing, and administering the complete operations of land/residential/commercial properties.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations, taxes, policies, and laws that govern property ownership and tenant.
- Possess strong sales ability.
- Proven ability to negotiate property agreements.
- Possess expertise in developing the specifications of a bid.
- Able to maintain the positive customer relations.
- Strong communication, organisational, and administrative skills
- Ability to explore and construe the customers’ requirements
- Exceptional project planning skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Reduced the delinquencies to 1%.
- Increased the net worth of rental properties by 60%.
- Trained 15 new employees in property management.
Anderson Property Group (Winfield, Kansas)
June 2009- Present
- Recognize and develop the potential leasing clients, with effective and focused presentation.
- Oversee every aspect of a commercial lease.
- Act as a liaison between senior management, support staff, vendors, and clients, to drive operational efficiency.
- Direct major repairs, maintenance, and routine operations.
- Interface with potential and existing tenants.
- Ensure the accurate completion of rental agreements.
- Calculate taxes, depreciation, overhead costs, and establish rental rates accordingly.
- Inspect vacant units and complete repairs.
- Enforce the occupancy procedures and policies, by tackling violators.
Smith Housing Inc. (Great Falls, Montana)
Assistant Property Manager
March 2005- June 2009
- Helped management in improving several property management functions.
- Filed and organized paperwork.
- Performed accounting and office administration activities like data management, balancing accounts and collecting rental payments.
- Prepared delinquency reports on a monthly basis.
- Responded to incoming calls from vendors, current residents, and potential residents.
- Accepted resident’s service requests.
- Assisted leasing agents, in effectively advertising the vacant space.
- Ensured the apartments were ready to move-in for resident, on agreed date.
- Processed applications and submitted them to the Property Manager for approval.
Chapman University, Orange, California, United States
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A)
Major: Real Estate
Certified Property Manager
New Jersey Real Estate Broker Licensure
Member of Property Management Association (2008 to Present)