Registered Nurse Resume
A comprehensive Registered Nurse resume helps you in representing yourself as the most eligible candidate for the job. While preparing resume, clearly outline the skills, emphasize the traits, and summarize your experience in order to obtain the dream position.
Let’s have a look at below given RN sample resume. Create your own workable resume through taking ideas from it.
Registered Nurse Sample Resume
874, 5th Street, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 52491
Contact: (877) 255- 26984
An excellently trained and highly motivated Registered Nurse seeking for a position at Nashville Health Care, for providing excellence in medical care and best hospital care to patients.
Summary of Qualifications
- Over four years of experience in the nursing field.
- Skilled in assessing a patient’s mental and physical health.
- Possess an understanding of advanced practices and technology.
- Knowledge of preparing care plans and executing them.
- Experience of chronic disease management.
- Skilled at providing infant and child care.
- Ability to prioritize workloads.
- Experienced in administration of injections and drugs.
- In-depth knowledge of physiology, anatomy, and medical terminology.
- Expertise in intensive care and pain-management.
- Ability to deliver high quality care.
Areas of Expertise
- Patient advice
- Family planning
- Patient care plans
- Supervising junior staff
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Leadership skills and analytical skills
- Exceptional interaction skills
- Good organizational skills
- Capacity to work under stressful conditions and for long hours
- Knowledge of medical ethics
Horizon Health Center (Ogden, Utah)
October 2011- Present
- Maintain patient charts.
- Schedule patient admissions and discharges.
- Monitor and assess critically ill patients.
- Instruct clients and their family members on health care requirements.
- Supervise junior staff.
- Device customized care plans according to patients’ psychological and physical requirements.
- Maintain records of all patients.
- Administer medications as prescribed by the physician.
- Assure quality of care, by adhering to therapeutic standards.
Osceola Hospital (Hudson, Florida)
Certified Nurse Aide
November 2008- October 2011
- Assisted patients in moving, exercising, feeding, and grooming.
- Collected the samples and measured the vital parameters.
- Monitored patients’ condition, and reported to the supervisor nurses.
- Maintained hygienic environment.
- Assisted in preparing patients’ care and assessment plans.
- Promoted patient safety.
- Turned bed-ridden patients to prevent bed sores.
- Supplied emotional support to the casualty and their relatives.
- Responded to calls for help.
- Set up medical instruments and helped with some medical procedures.
Cabrillo College, Watsonville, California
Associate Degree in Nursing
CPR and First Aide