Working as sales professional is really a great fun. You get opportunities to meet with new people and identify their needs. Once you understand the nature of work and your clients, you will find that it is the world’s easiest job to perform. However, there is a cut-throat completion in the field of sales. Sales associate resume may help you to differentiate yourself from rest of the applicants. Your resume should comprise of precise information about your qualifications, skills, education, accomplishments, and experience.
Let’s have a look at the below given sample of sales associate resume. Customize it according to the job requirements.
Sales Associate Sample Resume
5234 Grand Avenue, Springdale, Arkansas 6653
Contact: (479) 842- 4201
Energetic, hardworking, and enthusiastic sales associate with excellent sales performance and good relationships with customers. 2 years of experience in delivering prompt customer service, managing inventory, and running the cash register.
To obtain a position of sales associate in a reputed organization that offers me the chance to utilize my experience and sales skills, to maximize the profits.
- About two years of experience in the field of sales
- Thorough understanding of sales techniques and new product development
- Skilled in building new business
- Action oriented and priority setter
- Ability to keep track of frequent customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Skilled at troubleshooting technical problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, and Word
- Bilingual- Spanish and English
- Ability to operate process payments and cash register
- Result driven
- Knowledge of current sales trends.
Areas of Expertise
- Departmental Maintenance
- Sales Goals Attainment
- Product Development Knowledge
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Education
- Relationship Building
- Using the marketing tactics increased the sales of electronic items, by 35% in a single year.
- In 2012, received the award of “Sales Associate of the Month”.
Best Buy (Culver City, California)
- Consistently exceeded sales goals and projections
- Provided excellent customer service
- Supported sales team by performing administrative functions
- Promoted brands as per instructions
- Communicated product benefits and features to the customers
- Processed transactions in a timely manner.
Macy’s Galleria (Blytheville, Arkansas)
December 2010 – May 2012
- Greeted customers who entered the shop
- Processed card payments and cash
- Ensured that merchandise is put on show in an organized and appealing manner
- Solved customers’ queries and complaints
- Received and stored the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Assisted customers to find the products
- Balanced cash registers with receipts.
University of Central Arkansas, Conway, Arkansas – October, 2010
Master of Business Administration