Sales Representative Resume
An exemplary Sales Representative resume is one that differentiates you from several other applicants, by highlighting your areas of expertise and achievements. In order to get shortlisted for the interview, include all necessary details (like qualification summary, skills, achievements, work history and education) in your resume.
Go through the below given Sales Representative sample resume. Tailor it as per your job application.
Sales Representative Sample Resume
642 Bell Avenue, Altamonte Springs, Florida 72549
Contact: (407) 158-3847
To attain a growth oriented, challenging position as a Sales Representative where I can use my customer service skills, creativity, and presentation skills, for realizing the organization’s goals.
Summary of Qualifications
- Six years of experience in the field of sales.
- Skilled at building strong commercial relationships.
- Possess flexible and customer-oriented approach.
- Profound knowledge of market trends.
- Experienced in formulating the sales strategies.
- Expert in offering prompt help to customers.
- Deep knowledge of preparing quotations for potential and current customers.
- Well-versed with consumer buying behaviour.
- Possess skills of monitoring activities of the competitors.
- Time management skills
- Ability to persuade people
- Intellectual curiosity
- Good listening skills
- Willing to travel
- Work ethic
- Implemented innovative marketing strategies that raised the sales by 30%.
- Involved in merchandise promotion and produce awareness that lead to an increment in revenue by 25%
- Provided outstanding customer services and got appreciations for the same.
Trinity Pharmaceuticals (Coffeyville, Kansas)
February 2009- Present
- Manage sales of different medical products, for the entire Kansas region.
- Introduce new products and assist in expanding the existing business.
- Prepare and implement strategic business plans.
- Resolve the grievances of the customers.
- Perform sales forecasting on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Collect market information on merchandising techniques, new products, pricing, and delivery schedules.
- Study trade factor and prepare sales presentations.
- Meet annual sales target.
- Evaluate the competition and recommend modifications in service and products.
- Maintain a record of contact details of all the customers.
Lifetime Healthcare Insurance Company (Fergus Falls, Minnesota)
June 2007- February 2009
- Recommended insurance policies according to the requirements of the customers.
- Explained customers about features, coverage, best rates, pros and cons of various insurance plans.
- Processed claim applications of the clients.
- Obtained price quotations.
- Developed strategies to compete with other insurance companies.
- Provided sales updates to Senior Managers.
- Searched new clients and developed clientele.
- Prepared a list of potential clients.
- Attended seminars and meetings to gather information about new services and products.
Oklahoma Institute of Technology (Chickasha, Oklahoma)
Bachelor of Business Administration -2006