The most common field of work for service advisors is the industry linked with repair or construction of automobiles. However, they may also be found offering their duties in other parts of the industry to. Being the first point of contact to the customers, these individuals identify the precise wants of the customers, and the way he or she may serve to satisfy the customer.
The candidates applying for the position of a Service Advisor should make sure that their experience and skills linked with customer service are properly highlighted in their resumes. This will help the reader to identify the appropriate fields of achievements and experience covered by the candidate.
The following example of a resume for an experienced service advisor has been written to assist candidates who are planning to explore greener pastures.
Service Advisor Resume Sample
68, Arthur Link Road, Wetland Blues,
Los Angeles LA 56422
Mobile 989 998 9569
To be employed as a Service Advisor in association with ‘Genesis Corporation’ and offer the mastery over the cooperation services to maintain the existing and further expanding the customer base of the company.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Working as a service advisor for more than six years consecutively
- Retain skills of providing initial counselling services
- Capable of maintaining a positive boundary between different positions at work such as foremen, technicians, and mechanics
- Proven ability related to identifying the needs of consumers and fulfilling them
- Plan feint and deal with the customers complaints and solve them appropriately
- Primarily focused on exercises related to customer orientation and information about the products to train many batches of new joiners
- Impelled business by the provision of an advisory package that was complete with respect to the corporate clients
- ‘Technicians Infinite’ – Flowering Blues, Manhattan Service Counselor | May 2007 – October 2012
- Ensured prioritized management of work by maintaining contacts with workers and managers
- Identified needs for service by working with clients and customers
- Helped in procession of the warranty statement by customers and established the level of product warranty
- Determined the status of job service and was always in regular contact with the authorities concerned
Worked as the initial position of communication for the patrons
- Cambridge Memorial High School – 2010
- Diploma High School
- Possess an adequate knowhow about computers and am a skilled accountant
- Positive way of thinking and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Acquainted with the knowledge of mechanics
- Working in shifts or on rotating basis
- Well acquainted with the skills of dealing with the customers
- Able to work on a systematic and synchronized way
Available on request