A structured Security Guard resume provides a glimpse of your qualifications, skills, and experience to the potential employer, and help him/her to know you better. Your resume should display your passion and enthusiasm for the job.
You can prepare your resume by using the below given format:
Security Guard Sample Resume
345, Fairmount Boulevard, Aberdeen, South Dakota 23691
Contact: (605) 584-69244
To acquire a position of Security Guard, to utilize my expertise in investigating and patrolling, for providing a safe and protected environment to the people.
Summary of Qualifications
- Four years of working experience in the security sector.
- Knowledge of operating security equipments and inspecting the fire procedures.
- Experienced in managing emergencies like accidents, and medical emergencies.
- Able to perform patrolling duties, to provide defence against fire, shoplifting, sabotage, and theft.
- Experience of handling the aggressive mob.
- Able to administer first aid.
- Proficient in responding to alarms and monitoring sensitive materials.
- Knowledge of preparing incident reports.
- Possess strong physical stamina
- Exceptional observation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at making decisions
- Detail oriented and active listener
- Offered training to 30 new security personnel.
- Decreased the probability of robbery by 35%, through arranging security cameras in new positions.
Bethnal Green Nightclub (Astoria, Oregon)
August 2010- Present
- Check identity cards of the people, before allowing them to enter in the club.
- Safeguard the premises and patrol the nearby areas.
- Probe disturbances and act in response to alarms.
- Call police stations or fire departments, in cases of suspicious activity, and presence of illicit person or fire.
- Maintain contact with the area police.
- Screen individuals using metal detectors and scanners.
- Prevent individuals from taking prohibited things in the building.
- Prepare daily reports on vehicles’ and visitors’ entry to the premises.
- Give response to telephone calls.
- Attend visitors during non-business hours, and provide them requisite information.
The Golden Lounge (Las Vegas, Nevada)
February 2009- August 2010
- Greeted and paid full attention to the guests who visited the lounge.
- Inspected bags and luggage brought in the lounge, for illegitimate materials.
- Notified to police, about the unusual circumstances.
- At the request of the employer, escorted the unsolicited individuals.
- Issued security passes to the visitors.
- Used security cameras to keep an eye on lounge activities.
- Prepared and submitted security reports on the daily basis.
- Patrolled the assigned regions.
High school diploma- 2006
NSW Security License
Security Guard Training Certificate
First Aide certificate