Writing a Warehouse Associate resume is not an easy task. You need to collect your activities, skills, and experiences associated to warehouse setting, to buff up your curriculum vitae. A concise, effective, and precise resume will help you to obtain a job interview.
Here is the Warehouse Associate sample resume. It will help you to create your own comprehensive resume.
Warehouse Associate Sample Resume
2549 Pine Street, Avenue S, Arlington, Texas 25489
Contact: (817) 654-65947
To secure employment as a Warehouse Associate where my multi-tasking abilities and manual dexterity can be utilized, to coordinate effectively and harmonize the operations of warehouse.
Summary of Qualifications
- Over 3 years of experience in warehouse activities
- Acquaintance with warehouse tools and machines
- Skilled at handling materials and moving heavy objects
- Possess knowledge of Health Act and Occupational Safety
- Able to ensure the accuracy of outbound and inbound shipments
- Adherence to floor policies of warehouse
- Proficiency in Warehouse Management System
- Working knowledge of warehouse data system
- Expert in building shipping crates, for the purpose of export by sea, road or air.
- Ability to work for long periods in extreme climates
- Good team player.
- Professionalism and attention to detail
- Proficient in performing quick mathematical calculations
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organising and listening skills
- Competent in using MS Office
- Completed the project before the given deadline
- Earned special commends from the Warehouse Manager
- Attained customer satisfaction at exceptional levels through processing and shipping the orders on time
- Supervised the crew of 25 members.
Anuya Distributors (Pocatello, Idaho)
September 2009- Present
- Suggest ideas to boost productivity and trim down per unit cost of warehouse
- Assess current procedures and processes and propose necessary amendments to the management of warehouse
- Follow accident and safety procedures of the company
- Maintain order and clean work-area
- Unload incoming items from vendors
- Stock materials in the proper location
- Maintain a record of inventory
- Scrutinize inventory for scratches, defects or other damages
- Deliver inventory to retail shops and other locations of the company.
CSM Intellibound, Inc. (Honolulu, Hawaii)
February 2008- September 2009
- Packaged and processed goods
- Restocked materials whenever required
- Organized space and ensured cleanliness of the warehouse
- Enforced safety procedures and policies to ensure effective and efficient warehouse operations
- Received items and log into warehouse data system
- Inspected goods for damages and defects
- Resolved common discrepancy and common issues, on a daily basis
- Delivered orders to real time customers.
Carnegie Vanguard High School, Houston, Texas
High School Diploma- 2006
Industrial Training Center, Miami, Florida
Forklift Certification- 2007